I'm really really sad. I have known for a while that I have an issue with being co-dependant I guess. I am not really good at being alone. I know i'm not "alone" but I like having my hubby (or anyone) really around to talk to. The kids are good company, but just not the same as having conversations with an adult. Everytime I think about Charles, I have to fight back tears. I know it will get easier as the days pass.
Last time Charles was gone, I sold my house and moved home to my parents for the year. I decided to be a big girl this time. Well the fact that I have 2 kids now, kinda helped make the decision. I can't exactly move myself and 2 kids into my parents house. I'm still kind of regretting not doing that again though. I need my mommy and daddy!!
I feel like a mental case...ugh! I am so sad. I'm praying though. Like every 10 minutes. I'm sure it will help eventually.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment