Charles has almost been gone 3 weeks, It seems like the time has flown by. Thats great, i hope it continues to do just that. I hate the fact that this is a brand new year and all I can think is "I wish this year would hurry up and be over." I'm going to try and enjoy it as much as I can.
Its going to be an exciting year for Rylee--she will be starting kindergarten!
I've been talking to Charles alteast once a day, sometimes two or three times. We sometimes sit on the phone with nothing to talk about which is great in a funny kind of way, because it means we aren't missing each other too badly yet. I ofcourse miss having him home tremendously...
He's FINALLY started training over there. Up until now they've been having meetings and just doing routine stuff on vehicles. Today they did some sort of roll over training where they had to get out of a vehicle after it had been rolled over and left upside down. Charles said it was pretty fun.
They got to watch the Saints win the NFC championship! I was on the phone with him during the game and could hear 100's of guys hooting and hollaring at the game and ofcourse when they won, it was crazy.
Thats all I know for now, more later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Who Dat!! Wow, cant believe Charles has been gone three weeks already. I too hope the rest of the year goes by just as quick! Tell Charles I miss and love him. Also kiss the girls and tell them Grammy loves them sooo much. Sorry I havent been by. Havent felt well. I am always working! Yall come see me.Bye.
ReplyDelete